SPARK strives to create an environment that promotes the social and emotional wellness of all children and provide opportunities for students to cultivate healthy habits. In an effort to ensure that all students have an opportunity to be safe and thrive, the Wellness Committee supports SPARK’s long-term commitment to wellness. Information provided includes suggestions on how the entire SPARK community can support a culture of wellness and ensure that children with food allergies can be safe from dangerous exposures.
- Celebrating Birthday’s @ SPARK
- Safe and Healthy Food Options for All SPARK Students for School Celebrations and Classroom Snacks
- Resources for including Physical Activity in the Classroom
- Ideas and Suggestions for Rewards and Incentives to Encourage Positive Student Behavior
- Ideas and Suggestions for Consequences for Poor Student Behavior