- This event has passed.
Kindergarten Early Registration
March 14 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:30am, repeating until March 16, 2018
Atlanta Public Schools will begin Kindergarten Early Registration for the 2018 – 2019 school year. If you have a rising Kindergartener that you need to register for the 2018-2019 school year, you are welcome to come to Springdale Park on March 14th – 16th from 9:30 – 12:30. We are asking that you provide us as much information as you can by registering online. Please keep in mind the following:
How do I know if my child is old enough to be registered for Kindergarten?
Your child must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2018.
What documents do I need to have for my child to be fully registered?
- Immunization Records(must be on a GA form)
- Ear, Eye and Dental (must be on a GA Form)
- Original Birth Certificates
- Original Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian ID
- 2 Proofs of Residency(Lease, Mortgage Deed, Current Tax Statement, Current GA Power are all acceptable documents. Cell phone bills are not an acceptable proof of residency.)
- Affidavit of Residency(notarized)
- Lease Verification
When can I register my child?
March 14, 15, 16 from 9:30 – 12:30(We will not begin taking registration paper work until 9:30)
Will there be other registration dates over the summer?
Yes. May 31st and June 1st
Where in SPARK will I go to register?
You will be able to register in the SPARK Gym. Signs will be posted around the campus to help direct you.