How to Become a Partner
- Contact the SPARK Partners Team to discuss benefits for each support level.
- Complete this form.
- Forward payment for your partnership.
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a receipt from the Springdale Park Elementary School PTO which will also include their non-profit tax ID.
- Fire $500, plus $500 value in kind
- Torch $1,000
- Blaze $2,500
- Dragon $5,000
The SPARK Partners Program lasts for one year, from August – July. The PTO begins identifying Partners each summer. As soon as the PTO receives your donation, your organization will be highlighted in our communications. Here are some ways the PTO can partner with you, based on your organization’s level of support.
- School Website
- School Email Newsletter (mentions, advertisements)
- Back Pack Fliers to Parents , print
- School T-Shirts
- On-Campus Signage on Briarcliff Rd. and Ponce de Leon Avenue
- SPARK Partners Card – Promotions for interested businesses, tracking mechanism
- SPARK Spirit Nights/Days – Promotion to drive student families to purchase at specific retail location
Direct Relationship with Parents and Families
- Involvement in events (ex: Field Day, Career Day, STEAM Family Night, Back To School Night)
- Personal Tour of School
- Receive Regular School e-Newsletters
Unique Opportunities Based on Organization’s Objectives
- School Event Sponsorship (ex. SPARK after Dark – Parent Auction)
- Other Custom Programs based on Organization’s Objectives