Become a PTO Member (Supporter). You become a PTO Member and SPARK Supporter when you donate at least $5 to the SPARK Supporters Annual Fund.
Annual membership allows you to vote on PTO matters (PTO budget, Board leadership) and is open to anyone who wishes to support SPARK. The minimum donation to become a PTO member/SPARK Supporter is $5 per family. The donation/membership fee is waived for the parents/guardians of any student eligible for Free or Reduced Price Lunch.
The purpose of the PTO is to provide the financial and volunteer resources to assist the school leadership, provide academic enrichment and build our community and school spirit. The PTO promotes open communication between administration, teachers, and parents and works with the APS district to advocate on the behalf of its members to build the strongest elementary school possible. Learn More.
Other Ways to Support SPARK
PTO Membership (SPARK Supporter) is one way to support us. But here are some others:
- Shop and Earn – Shopping at these businesses and collecting BoxTops can earn bucks for SPARK.
- Volunteer – Whether you have a little time or a lot, we need you!
- SPARK After Dark Auction – Each spring, the PTO hosts an auction fundraiser. Parents, teachers, and friends socialize while supporting SPARK.
- SPARK Partners – Support these businesses who donate to the PTO. Show your Partners Card to receive promotions. Know a business who would be a great SPARK Partner? Let us know.
- Spirit Wear – Buy shirts, mugs and more to show your school spirit.