Please take a moment to review and sign up for the areas you are most interested in helping. The sign up will be updated as the school year progresses, so please keep the link handy!
You can either sign up directly for the activity of your choosing or contact the Volunteer Coordinator with questions or to talk about your interests. For volunteers who have already signed up, please note the following:
- Any and all volunteers must sign in at the front office and receive a volunteer name sticker.
- All volunteers through our sign-ups are considered level-2 and must have completed the volunteer release form and provide a copy of their photo ID to keep in their volunteer profile. All volunteers must submit new paperwork each year. Forms and ID should be submitted to Ms. Peebles.
- APS advises volunteers to view a video on being a mandated reporter of child abuse and should notify Ms. Peebles when they have completed watching the video so the information maybe saved in their volunteer profile.
At this moment, there are a few areas we need to fill quickly.
Parent Work Day on Thursday, July 27, shifts available from 10am-4pm
- Monthly Teacher Breakfast
- Donor’s Choose – Donate to SPARK teachers’ classroom needs.
- Sneak Peek on Friday, July 28, shifts available from 10am-2pm
Kindergarten Cafe, first 2 weeks of school from 10am-11am
Make sure you are signed up to receive the SPARKe! The SPARKe is sent out with tons of useful information about upcoming events and deadlines. The majority of communication with sign ups will be included.
Thank you for all of your help!